Art can help people in a number of ways, just a few are listed below.
- Aid in relaxation, anxiety, and depression.
- Give feelings of control.
- Improve communication and socialization (which are very important).
- Encourage humor and playfulness.
- Improve cognition.
- Offer sensory stimulation.
- Foster a strong sense of identity.
- Bolster self-esteem.
At a season art class you will get more than just being able to draw and paint, you will meet a new social group of people. If your not a chatty person don’t worry you can have the peace and space you need. If getting out of the house is what you need after these challenging times then come and join us.